What is a Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)?
This is a comprehensive evaluation designed to determine your tolerance and physical abilities to perform your required job demands or to test your overall functional abilities at this time. You have the right to stop any test during this evaluation however the medical tester will be looking for your maximum effort during testing. This test requires participation in strenuous physical tasks.
Leduc Physio is an independent party hired to perform objective, non – biased reporting for the purpose of determining your maximum physical abilities at this time.
What to expect:
- The length of this evaluation may be 3-4 hours in order to complete in the entirety.
- The exam will assess your flexibility, strength, balance, coordination, cardiovascular condition, and body mechanics.
- You will receive an intake form via email. Please complete this PRIOR to your appointment.
What you need to bring:
- a list of all current medications and dosages.
- the completed Job Demands form (if you were asked to fill one out)
- comfortable, loose fitting clothes, a pair of indoor shoes.
- a water bottle and a few small snacks, as you will be here for up to 4 hours.
Please note we have some protocol adjustments to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- You will receive an intake form 24-hours prior to your appointment to make sure you have no flu-like symptoms or risks of exposure to COVID-19.
- All clients must wear mask in clinic. We will have some available for use, but encourage you to bring your own.
- Please start your check-in process at the table in front of our doors- follow the steps before entering.
- Leduc Physio currently only allows patients with appointments to enter, any accompanying guests will have to wait in car.
- All intake forms and paperwork must completed online before appointment.
Here is the google pin to our location for travel directions;
Please be aware that we have a 24-hour cancellation policy, and your lawyer will be charged a fee for late cancellations or no-show appointments.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Bailey Vogstad at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-980-5443 prior to your scheduled appointment.
We look forward to working with you!